Who We AreVision;
Fill the earth with a community of people thriving with a mindset of God’s kingdom to make the world a better place to live.
Equip the global community with the culture of God’s Kingdom to influence levels of social structure and turn their focus to the way of righteousness in doing business for the good of humanity and the earth.
We believe in Prosperity for all and uphold the principles of:
1. Trustworthiness to maintain relationships within and outside the Ministry
2. Transparency to promote engagement within and outside the Ministry
3. Service to deliver memorable experiences to all our stakeholders with care
4. Faithfulness in our work processes to deliver expectations with excellence
5. Justice in meeting needs at various levels in our community
6. Equity to treat everyone fairly at all levels within and outside the Ministry
7. Diligence to execute our vision and mission with passion and purpose.
Legal Description;PCIM is a 508(c)(1)(a) is a religious, non-profit, Faith Based Organization (FBO) tax exempt organization and gives tax deductible receipts for donations. Its registration number with the Secretary of State of Utah is 2002778
By the grace of God, Paradise Church International Ministries is led by our General Overseer, Pastor Esther Sekiziyivu. Furthermore, for the smooth running of the global Ministry and church growth success; administrative responsibilities are managed by six Assistant General Overseers (AGOs):
1. Pastor Howard Miller (Missions & Evangelism-Global)
2. Pastor Aderemi Bankole (Administration & Finance-Global)
3. Jane Namaganda: Evangelism & Missions Regional Overseer-East Africa
4. Irene Nalwoga: Finance & Administration Regional Overseer-East Africa
5. Priscilla Flynn: Evangelism & Missions Regional Overseer-Europe
6. Conor Flynn: Finance & Administration Regional Overseer-Europe
Our Culture & History
Live out values that promote universal Love for humanity in Righteousness while building people and relationships on the foundation of God’s word.
Brief History & Purpose;
PCIM Came into being in 2012 to nurture the rising of a Righteous Transformational Generation of Leaders focused on effective service and prosperity for all advancing the kingdom of God on Earth.